Throughout his life, he has learned to cultivate the gift of powerful communication. The quest of every mystic spends his life seeking silence yet it was gifted to Makara.
The thrust of Makara’s powerful teachings is transforming a person’s life into one where debilitating perceptions are profoundly altered and a new outlook is created. He helps people change their perspective on things that causes a powerful transformation for them.
He advocates a life of spirituality, which is free of dogma and man-made rules. He demonstrates by example how spiritual healers and teachers are not born and they are not made. They create themselves through adversity, trial and error and pain, confusion and suffering. They conquer fear and find a way to speak their truth, even when they are very afraid.
This has been Makara’s path since awakening in the mid-90’s.
1. Life on Earth is like one giant cosmic motion picture – everyone you encounter is a character on the stage of your life, helping you evolve in one way or another.
2. Evolution is a specific process of learning and growing through continuous change, directed and engineered by the individual soul. It is a process of accumulating information, skills and a set of higher perspective that allow the soul to lift itself to higher vibrations and more peaceful states of existence.
3. Behind every difficult person you meet, there’s a divine lesson to be learned.
4. Worrying does nothing for you. Instead of saying, “Why is this happening to me, you say, “What lesson(s) can I learn from this?”
5. Everything you’ve experienced in life has been in preparation for what’s to come later in life. In fact, you are “life’s perpetual trainee.”
6. The human mind and personality is too loud for most people to truly hear their soul. That means many people live without the benefits of soul memory and guidance and are therefore directed by the human ego.
7. Integrity is EVERYTHING – refuse to compromise it. The meaning of integrity is doing the right thing especially when no one is looking.
8. Fear is misdirected energy and must be redirected into faith. From there a net will appear and everything you need will be provided for you.
9. Surrendering to life’s flow is the key to one’s spiritual evolution. Surrender does not mean giving up. It means listening to your soul’s inner prompts and taking spontaneous right action where the forces of nature will guide you to where you need to be and trusting that you will be given what you need to move forward.
10. Each human soul carries an energetic impression, created at the time of birth. This impression represents the soul’s purpose for being here. The only reason you are here on Earth is to evolve. Nothing more, nothing less. Each soul carries its own unique purpose to achieve while in a human body and it’s up to you to discover that.